Click to Home
Resident Help Center

Go To Search
Military & Overseas Voting
An eligible voter who is either in the military, or is a spouse or dependent of an individual serving in the military, or is temporarily outside the territorial limits of the United Sates may vote by absentee ballot.  An absentee ballot application shall be requested by and submitted to the county auditor of the county where the voter maintains residence.

Apply for your ballot by visiting the Minnesota Secretary of State website.