Click to Home
Resident Help Center

Go To Search
Contractor License Requirements
A copy of a State issued license and required bond must be on file with the City in order to make an application for Electrical, Plumbing and Residential Building permits.

Mechanical License Information
Signhanger License Information
Master Plumber License Requirements