Click to Home
Resident Help Center

Go To Search
Emergency Water & Sewer Service
Call 763-569-3390 or 911 (after hours) if you need emergency service from the Public Utilities Division, including having your water shut off because of a broken pipe, observing a broken fire hydrant, or if your water service is off and you're not sure why.